Theoretically, the wastewater contains more energy than what is being consumed for its treatment
Jason He, Virginia Tech
- Your flush, your energy!
- Don´t underestimate the power of wastewater!
- WWTPs can be energy-neutral today and energy-positive tomorrow!
- With POWERSTEP, WWTP operation becomes greener at a similar cost to before!
- No longer a dream: technologies are ready!
- Energy efficiency should be a key criterion for public funding!
- Think of POWERSTEP before investing in your plant!
- We need political support to exploit wastewater as a clean biofuel!
Stay tuned on Twitter via #POWERSTEP_EU